Wednesday, April 16, 2008

*come play with me*

Brother Mouse is so cute... and he's ready for an afternoon of tree climbing, bug hunting, and a game or two of kick ball. He just needs someone to play with. So I paired him up with the branch from the new Tweets set and the "come play with me" sentiment by A Muse for a fun play date invitation. Who could turn down this little guy?
------------------------------
Images from The Saltbox Studio. Notecard, papers, and sentiment by A Muse. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers, black multiliner pen, and spica glitter pens. Stampin' Up sanding block.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute Becky! You always have such neat ideas! ~~Pam

Anonymous said...

How sweet is he!

Danielle Flanders said...

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for the congrats! Your cards are so cute, I will have to mark your blog so I can come back and visit more often! :)

Danielle

Anonymous said...

You did it again! I love this card and enjoy checking out your blog every night! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet.