Saturday, April 10, 2010

*all ears*

There's nothing like a good mail day, and yesterday I hit the jackpot. Two packages in one day!!! I got two new Puddle Jumpers stamps AND some yummy new paper pads by October Afternoon. I couldn't resist this cute little girl, Emma, and her darling little bunny friend. And I'm completely smitten with October Afternoon's new Fly a Kite and Thrift Shop papers... especially the polka dot ones! They are so vintage-y and fun!

And while we're talking about things I love... how cute is this A Muse sentiment? It's perfect for this card! For those of you who visit often, you know how much I talk about things that make my heart happy. Well, A Muse sentiments make my heart happy! I reach for them all the time. I'm kind of funny about sentiments. In fact, I'm down right picky. A Muse fonts come in all sorts of fun styles. Some are created with fonts. Others are handwritten. I especially love the handwritten ones like the one I used for this card. It amazes me that anyone can write that perfectly!

It's going to be a beautiful day here in Iowa. I'd love to take a nice long walk, but I've managed to mess up my foot. I hope it's lovely in your neck of the woods and that you're able to get outside to enjoy it!



3 comments:

Michellem said...

So many cute polka dots!! Emma is darling!

Gabby said...

This is a very cute card! love the Emma image so cute!

Beth Thomas said...

THIS is adorable, Becky! The sentiment is perfect for these images. Ahh, once again you have enabled me- LOL!