Monday, November 7, 2011

*another happy anniversary*

I made another anniversary card today, this time for my BIL and SIL. I just ordered some fun doily dies from My Favorite Things and was a tad bit disappointed when they didn't have the one I really wanted. I'm dying to get my hands on the High Tea Party Doily, which I may just have to break down and pay full price for once it's back in stock. But this one's pretty cute, and I'm happy that I bought it. I'm still lovin' The Cat's Pajamas bunny rabbits, and I'm hoping they come out with lots more new ones SOON!

The weather here is crazy warm for November, and I'm heading out to soak it all in since it might be one of the last nice days we'll get.

Thanks for stopping by!

.

2 comments:

Michellem said...

I am always amazed at your talent at layering your elements. Beautiful - as always!!

Pamela Wade said...

Gorgeous card Becky! I love that doily! I'm going to have to go check them out! ~~Pam