Monday, December 17, 2007

i *heart* Elzybells

Many of you already know that A Muse is the exclusive North American distributor of the sweet line of stamps called Elzybells. If you didn't know...then I'd be happy to enlighten...and enable you! Here's a card I made using *winter girl*. Isn't she cute? You can see the rest of the Elzybells winter collection here.
------------------------------
Images by Elzybells. A Muse notecard and paper. Ribbon Trends gingham ribbon. SU linen thread and circle punch. Brilliance Graphite Black pigment ink. Copic markers.

3 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Love it! Great stamps .... love the new note cards too! -Anna.

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! I am in love with Elzybells!! Ok, I need to play with her tomorrow. . it's been a while! :) thanks for the inspiration!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I just love these new stamps! Your card is so darling! :D