Tuesday, March 4, 2008

*you warm my heart*

How's this for bright and cheery? It's not hard to tell that I'm anxious for spring! Sunday was an absolutely gorgeous day. It was a beautiful 55 degrees, and I jumped at the chance to take an afternoon walk with my sister down by the river! By Monday, it was back in the 20's again. I thought for sure I would freeze to death! It has been such a long and harsh winter here in Iowa, and since spring has NOT sprung, I can pretend that it's here by making *springy* cards like this one!

I *love* good mail days! Today I got a package from A Muse, which means I finally have the upcoming release in my hot little hands! I'm also expecting a package from The Saltbox Studio to arrive any day now. I love getting new goodies to play with! The excitement of it all is about to do me in! I can't share any of it just yet, but after I finish my assignments I'm hoping to find a little time to make some *sneak peeks* that I'll be able to share with you here on my blog.
------------------------------
Image and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio. A Muse notecard, papers, and twinkle sticker. Fiskars mini scalloped scissors. Ribbon Trends gingham ribbon. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers. Stampin' Up sanding block.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY bright and cheery! I'm ready for warm weather, too. Looks like the sun might peek out today here in Seattle.

Anonymous said...

You're right! It's very cheery!

Your weather sounds like ours: 70 and sunny on Saturday (we were at a cafe in short sleeves!!!) and SNOW on Sunday. *shakes head* I'm sooo ready for spring too.

Elena said...

We had close to 70 degrees yesterday and the same predicted for today. But then rain, and more winter temps later in the week. Have fun with the new stuff...I'm waiting on mine :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could send you some of our spring its been 82 and sunny here all week!

I just love this color combo, sooooo fun! Perfect for spring!

Tracy said...

As soon as I saw this card it put a smile on my face. It is so warm & cheery. Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card, Becky. I love the pink ribbon.

Anonymous said...

Excitement and secrets, oh MY! love the card and the stamp set, too! Thanks for sharing!

Diane said...

Such a cute card!! I hear ya on we need something bright!!! It's snowing big time here right now,I'm
so fed up of snow,it's not funny!