Wednesday, June 4, 2008

*mother hen* - another SNEAK PEEK!

I'm back bright and early with another peek of the new Hen and Chicks set soon to be released by The Saltbox Studio. I seem to have a hard time coloring the hen without adding polka dots, and you can bet I'd be adding polka dots to that chick if I thought I could pull it off! Oh well... I'm quite happy with a solid yellow chick, and I've come to the realization that you can't have polka dotted everything!
------------------------------
Images and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio. Red gingham paper by Crafty Secrets. Notecard and other papers by A Muse. Brilliance graphite black and pearlescent chocolate pigment ink. Copic markers and spica glitter pens. Stampin' Up sanding block. Orange gingham ribbon by RibbonTrends.

5 comments:

Tisha said...

I just love these last 2 cards - so cute! You have such an amazing style ! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

So so cute! I love your polka dot hen!!! ~~Pam

Novell said...

Oh, man! Another one. You slay me!!!

Anonymous said...

another awesome one--i love your polka dotted hens!

Anonymous said...

I love all the layers and the polka dotted hen!