Saturday, April 18, 2009

*i treasure your friendship*

Today's card features another fun surprise to be found in A Muse's *Newly Hatched* release. The new dandelion image is the perfect addition to the lovely blooms introduced by A Muse last month. My daughter adores dandelions. She says they make her heart happy. Well, A Muse's dandelion makes my heart happy, but I'm afraid I can't say that about the real ones!
------------------------------
A Muse notecard, papers, image, sentiment, and ribbon. ColorBox ice blue chalk ink. Memento rich cocoa ink. VersaMagic tea leaves chalk ink. Melon Fresh Ink. Tattered Angels pearl glimmer mist. Stampin' Up dauber and sanding block.

10 comments:

Novell said...

My heart is happy now, too!

Beth Thomas said...

This delightful card makes my heart happy! My youngest DD loves dandelions too and I cringe each time she picks one up to blow...

Lori Barnett said...

What a wonderful card Becky!

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous card Becky! Love those colours!

Elena said...

This is vintage/shabby chic at its' finest, Becky!

Joyce said...

Great card, Becky! I love the sponging and the little bow.

Jennie M said...

This is beautiful Becky!!

Gabby said...

Adorable! I love the bow!

lexi said...

beautiful card--love that circle background!

Michellem said...

My son regularly picks dandelions for me - so I guess they make me happy too - it is the thought that counts, right?! Beautiful card!!