Saturday, June 27, 2009

*AP09RIBBON*

I was late getting my card done for the last A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA challenge, so I wanted to be sure to make the deadline for Challenge #2. This challenge is called RIBBON. At first I thought about going crazy with tons of ribbon, but once I decided on this design, I knew that a tiny little bow on one of the brackets would be all the ribbon it needed. I really like this color combination. I tend to use the same ones over and over again, so it's nice to come up with something new every now and then. And the fun thing is I really didn't plan it. It just sort of happened. Gotta love it when *wingin' it* actually works out!
-------------------------------
A Muse notecard, papers, ribbon, image, and sentiment. Bracket punch by EK Success. Memento rich cocoa ink. Stampin' Up blender pen, watercolor paper, markers, dimensionals, and sanding block. Clear spica glitter pen. Fiskars mini scalloped scissors. Heidi Swapp edge distressor.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your card and how you used the brackets! i'll have to try that punch more often:)

Dawn said...

So cute, Becky! I would have never thought of putting ribbon on a bracket. Love it!

Heather said...

Ack! So cute!!!