Friday, August 7, 2009

*sparkles and sunshine*

I was planning on sharing a card I made yesterday with some new goodies I got recently, but it's stormy here today and my chances of getting a good photo aren't looking too good. So instead, I'm sharing yet another *Mandy* card that you might have seen over at the A Muse blog last week. I love bubble girl! She's another innocently sweet image from the new Mandy's World collection. She reminds me of my little girl, Livi, who loves blowing bubbles. It looks like it's going to be a quiet day around here. We don't have much planned, and I always enjoy days like this. Have a wonderful Friday... and be sure to sneak in a little stamping!
------------------------------
A Muse notecard, papers, ribbon, sentiment, and images. Canson watercolor paper. Stampin' Up sanding block, blender pen, and markers. Rich cocoa Memento ink.

3 comments:

Michellem said...

I love bubbles! Mandy looks so sweet having her "bubbly" fun. Too bad my boys say they are too old for bubbles!! (except for gum!)

Kimberly Jones said...

Every year my daughter and I blow bubbles on the first pretty day in spring! I will never be too old to do that! I just hope she always feels the same way!
Adorable card!

Jennie M said...

I love this! Your colors and coloring are always so wonderful! :)