Thursday, September 10, 2009

*Classic Pooh* teacher's card

I won an e-bay auction last week for a cute set of Classic Pooh stamps called Pooh at School. I bought them with every intention of giving them to my little girl, Livi, who loves to play school... but after stamping with them today, I think I might just keep them for myself!

Last month, A Muse released a new clear set called *school time*. I added the A+ and the row of abc's from that set to the front of the card. Then I decorated the inside with a sentiment and quote that is also from that set. I made this card for Livi's first grade teacher, Mrs. Kiddoo. I hope she likes it. Thanks for stopping by!
------------------------------
A Muse gingham cardstock and school time clear set. Pooh at School stamp set by All Night Media. Rich cocoa Memento Ink. Stampin' Up chocolate chip cardstock, punch, watercolor paper, blender pen, markers, dimensionals, and sanding block. Pistachio ribbon by JoAnn's Craft Essentials. Tattered Angels pearl glimmer mist.

4 comments:

Michellem said...

This is too cute!! The A Muse stamps fit in perfectly with the Pooh stamps. I like Livi's teacher's name - Connor's first grade teacher was named, Mrs. Darling.

Pamela Wade said...

Becky, this is just adorable! I love everything about it! I think I'd keep that set for myself too! I'm sure Livi's teacher will love it! ~~Pam

Rhonda said...

So very sweet. What a cute way to decorate the inside!

tinla said...

love how you decorated the inside:) i am sure livi's teacher adored the card...i know i do! tfs:)