Wednesday, December 16, 2009

*somebunny loves you*

I'm back today with another sweet Lollipop. Her name is Presley, and her bunny slippers are too cute! I'm not one for fancy corner punches, but I ran across this one the other day at JoAnn's, and I couldn't resist. Must be the scallops. Anyhoo... because I didn't plan this card out very well, I didn't have room to stamp the sentiment in its entirety, so I stamped it word by word on little tags. Most of the time when that happens, I end up pitching the whole idea and starting over. I hate it when that happens. I'm tickled when I'm able to salvage a card and make it work. This one's going to my little girl. She made a snowman out of socks and brought it home yesterday all wrapped up in a brown paper sack that she worked hard to decorate. It was so cute, and she was so proud of it. I'll have to post a picture of it.

Have a great day... and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Damaris said...

Love your card. I really like the way you fit in the sentiment.

Gloria C. said...

OMG! This is just way to cute. I am in love with these little girl stamps. Great idea with the cut up verse.

Pamela S. Wade said...

So cute! I love the way you did the sentiment too! ~~Pam

Michellem said...

So SO sweet! The sentiment is so cool! Little Miss L will love getting this card from her very talented mommy!!

Novell said...

Oh, I love her bunny slippers!!! So cute!!!