Tuesday, February 9, 2010

*more Izzie cards*

I've got a few more *Izzie* cards to show you today. I just love this image. Izzie's as cute as a button... AND she's holding daisies, my favorite flower! Both cards feature the same image, just different color combinations. It's been a while since I've mixed blue and yellow. It makes for a sweet mix, don't ya think?

Here she is done up in a combination of coral and pink. I love this combination as well. It's so sweet and feminine.

Thanks so much for stopping by! We're enjoying a lazy snow day here! Hope you're having a wonderful day... and finding a little time to stamp!

3 comments:

Pamela Wade said...

Your cards are wonderful as usual Becky! I love your color combinations! ~~Pam

Michellem said...

The yellow/blue is such a fresh pretty combo!! So cute -

Gabby said...

I love these card's super cute! I love the colors you used