Wednesday, September 14, 2011

*my head's in the clouds*

I can't believe that I already made an anniversary card for my husband, and our anniversary isn't until next month! Woo hoo! I love having something done ahead of time FOR ONCE!

I ordered a few stamps from The Cat's Pajamas when they had their end of summer sale last month. I had been drooling over a few sets featuring this adorable bunny, and after seeing Amy Rohl create some of the cutest cards I've ever seen with them, I knew I HAD to have them! Amy is one of my favorite stampers, and once you stop by Ink About Me you'll see why. She is one talented chickie, and I couldn't resist borrowing a few of her super cute ideas. Like the pennant sentiment and how she paper-pieced the bunny's plane. She's got an eye for mixing patterns and colors, and that's one of the things I always notice about her cards.

Here's a peek at the inside:

It takes a little extra time to stamp the inside, but it is so worth it!

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Michellem said...

W*O*W
The inside is as fabulous as the outside - your paper piecing and superb!!

Pamela Wade said...

Very cute card Becky! I'm sure Al will love it! ~~Pam

Amy Rohl said...

Your bunny cards are just delightful!!! Love the inside as much as the outside...especially the gingham heart.