Thursday, April 17, 2008

*gardening time!*

Here's a fun design using the new April Banner set along with A Banner Year, Fences, and Winter Wonders from The Saltbox Studio's very first release. Farmer Hare makes such a cute garden banner. He's hard at work digging up his carrots... which reminds me that I've got plenty of gardening work to do myself! There's grass to plant, leaves to rake, mulch to spread, and flowers to plant. It's been a long winter here in Iowa, and I'm ready to get outside and dig in the dirt! There's something therapeutic about a garden. I can be having a bad day, but it's usually nothing a lesiurely stroll through my flower gardens won't fix! Farmer Hare knows just what I'm talking about!
------------------------------
Images and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio. A Muse notecard and papers. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers and spica glitter pens. Fiskars mini scalloped scissors. Stampin' Up sanding block.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another winner, Becky! I love the fence as an extra touch.

Anonymous said...

Wow Becky this card is amazing! I love the sentiment in the dirt ~ great idea!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I just adore this card! Farmer Hare couldn't be any cuter! Your coloring is fabulous on this one too! :D