Saturday, April 19, 2008

*hey dude!*

You may recognize this cards from Friday's A Muse Weekly. If you're a subscriber to the newsletter, you already know about a fun, new feature called Masculine Cards. It's designed to give a little inspiration to those of us who struggle with cards for men and boys. For the month of April, I was asked to contribute a weekly article for this new feature. Last week, I posed a color challenge to Geeta, Novell, Emily, and Heather, and they joined me in creating some fabulous masculine cards using brown and blue. If you don't already subscribe to the newsletter, there's a link on the right in the *A Muse Essentials* section. It's easy to sign up; it's full of fun ideas; and it's free!
-----------------------------
Notecard, papers, images, and sentiment by A Muse. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers, spica glitter pens, and black multiliner pen. Stampin' Up linen thread, sanding block, and creamy carmel ink. Paper Source scalloped punch. EK Success circle punch.

4 comments:

Nettie said...

I love those colors together, very nice manly card.

Nettie

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Terrific guy card! In fact, I know one little guy who would adore this! Thanks for some inspiration! :D

Novell said...

I love this card!

Tami said...

this is another show stopper. Love it so much. I wish a muse would come out with a skateboarder so I can make my nephew a few cards. Gino...you rock Becky. I love the blueberry A Muse notes.