Friday, October 24, 2008

*nutty about you*

I resisted this stamp set for quite some time, but in a moment of weakness I broke down and bought it! These little guys just crack me up! I had a few scraps laying on my desk from the color challenge I did earlier this week, so I put them to good use.

I spent a little time last week reorganizing my stamping area. This week I need to get some outside work done before winter hits. So if the weather cooperates, I'll be heading out to cut back all my perennials. Last year I was attacked by a not-so-friendly bunch of yellow jackets, so I'm not especially looking forward to this. I'd rather be stamping!
-------------------------------
Just Nutty stamp set by Clear Dollar Stamps. Cardstock, white craft ink, and dimensionals by Stampin' Up. Black ink by A Muse. Copic markers and clear spica glitter pen. Punches by Marvy. Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Is SuchA Adorble Card Thoses Little Guys Are SOOOOOOO CUTE! LOVE It! Gabby

Unknown said...

ADORABLE and I just posted a project with that card-- How can you resist their little chubby cheeks! :)