Thursday, January 8, 2009

*you're sweet!*

The new Sweet Shop release has officially launched, so be sure to head on over to the A Muse website to check it out! And while you're there be sure to visit the brand spankin' new Design Studio and Lounge!
------------------------------
A Muse notecard, papers, images, sentiment, and ribbon. Stazon timber brown ink. Stampin' Up markers, blender pen, watercolor paper, scalloped circle punch, and scalloped border punch. EK Success 1 1/2" circle punch. Cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder. Spica glitter pens.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it i always love the cut grass so cool!

sherry czarnecki said...

love your paper mix! Woot!

Anonymous said...

darling as always! Love how you did the paper behind the gumball machine

Anonymous said...

SO cute Becky!! This is just adorable!! :)

Beth Thomas said...

This is so cute! Love the color combo and the embossing on the white circle- goes great with the gumballs!

Rhonda said...

Hey Becky!! Have I told you lately that you're an amazing card maker???? :D Well, if not, you are!!

I almost feel not worthy to leave you comments on your blog!! Your cards go beyond the regular stamping level to a place above the clouds!!

This card is proudly displayed in the A Muse shop, on the counter and it's completely gorgeous!!! I love all the layers, colors and every detail!! I get your posts emailed to me and I LOVE seeing them in my inbox! Sorry I don't comment more often than I do, cuz you deserve it!!

Hugs!