Saturday, January 24, 2009

*thanks snow much*

Here's a simple thank you card I made this morning for one of my daughters teachers. She's been helping Livi the past few months with her reading skills, and Livi has made such a big improvement that she graduated yesterday from her program! Livi is so proud of her accomplishment, but her little heart is broken because now she doesn't get to go to Mrs. Allison's room anymore. I wanted to make sure Mrs. Allison knows how much we appreciate all she has done for Livi and how special of a teacher she is.

I haven't used my favorite Saltbox Studio set, Winter Wonders, in a while. I absolutely adore this sweet little snow girl, and I think she's even sweeter dressed in orange and pink! (((wink)))

Earlier this week, I stepped down from my position on the Saltbox Studio Design Team. I will definitely miss it and the incredibly talented women that I had the privilege of working with. You'll still be seeing my Saltbox creations from time to time, and you can bet I'll be keeping up with their new releases!
------------------------------
Notecard, papers, snowflake image, and sentiment by A Muse. Snow girl by Saltbox Studio (WInter Wonders set). Timber brown stazon ink. Stampin' Up markers, blender pen, pink pirouette classic ink, sanding block, and dimensionals. Chestnut Roan ColorBox fluid chalk ink. Ribbon unknown.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute! I love the colors!!

Lisa said...

You can NEVER go wrong with pink and orange in my opinion!! Just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute i love the orange in pink
colors they go good togather

sherry czarnecki said...

orange and pink my absolute favorite color mix. sorry to hear you won't be rocking the saltbox anymore, but look forward to all your designs to come.

Laura said...

Shat cute color combos....who would have thought to use these colors. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love that cute little snow girl. The colors are great!

Anonymous said...

I love that cute little snow girl. The colors are great!