Monday, March 9, 2009

*happy anniversary*

I found a little stamping time this afternoon and decided to make another envelope card. My crimping skills haven't improved since my last attempt, so I used another embossing folder instead. Cuttlebug needs to come out with a crimped embossing folder for those of us who are crimping impaired!

Luna the Moth is such a cute stamp. I've had her and a few other Huggabugs from Stamping Bella in my stash for a while, and I was glad to finally ink her up. I usually reach for my clear spica glitter pen when I want to add some sparkle, but this time I used Stampin' Up's dazzling diamonds glitter. Her little wings are so sparkly, and you can even see it in the photo!

The mushrooms are one of Anna Wight's creations. I adore her stamps. They're fun to use, and I find myself reaching for them a lot lately.

The sentiment is from a clear set by Melissa Frances. It's one of my favorite sentiment sets because I love the handwriting.

Thanks for stopping by!
------------------------------
Luna (the moth) by Stamping Bella. Mushrooms by Whipper Snapper. Sentiment by Melissa Frances. Stampin' Up kiwi kiss cardstock, blender pen, markers, watercolor paper, dazzling diamonds glitter, white craft ink, ribbon, sanding block, and dimensionals. Stazon timber brown ink. EK Success 1" circle punch. Spica glitter pens. Patterned cardstocks by Lasting Impressions. Cuttlebug perfectly paisley embossing folder.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Becky! Amazing how the photo did pick up on the glitter :)

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

What a super sweet card!!

Anonymous said...

hey, hey, another pretty rolling hill and a HUGGABUGG too! This is so cute! I have been hooked on these Bella stamps too!