Wednesday, May 27, 2009

*a designer's challenge with Anna Wight!!!*

I was excited beyond words when the super talented and oh-so-sweet Anna Wight, aka SweetMissDaisy, invited me to join her in a Designer's Challenge! I have been a BIG fan of hers for a long time now, and I nearly fell out of my chair when I got her email! Anna proposed a color challenge using peach, robin's egg blue, and neutrals. Sounds like the perfect colors for a beach scene to me... and I just couldn't create a beach scene without my snorkel boy!

Anna's card is sure to knock your socks off, so be sure to head on over and check it out!
------------------------------
A Muse notecard, papers, images, and sentiment. Canson watercolor paper. Stampin' Up blender pen, markers, dimensionals, and sanding block. Rich cocoa Memento Ink. Scalloped deco scissors. Crab punch from Dollar Tree. Copic multiliner black pen and spica glitter pens.

8 comments:

lexi said...

another great snorkel boy scene! i love these colors and all the little details!

Ida said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! First time visiting (found you through Anna) but not my last time. Love your card.

Lori Barnett said...

Yippee for you! This is so cute! I also love Anna's work. She draws such wonderful & cute critters :)

Novell said...

Fabulous! I know Anna is a big fan of yours and I'm a big fan of both of you!! You did a super job with this color combo and it's a great, sweet summer card!

Gabby said...

I love this card so cool!

Rhonda said...

Not sure why it surprised you that Anna would want you to do a Designer's Challenge, your work is amazing!!

This card is soo cute! Looks whimsical with the scalloped wavy water and gingham sky and crab. It's so cute! I can actually see movement in the water looking at this! Like it could be a cartoon on tv!

Michellem said...

What a combo - Becky Rusher AND Sweet Miss Daisy!! Now that's what I am talking about - Great cards!!

Jennie M said...

WOW!! This is just fabulous Becky!! What a fun beachy scene!! :)