Friday, May 29, 2009

*happy summer*

I was completely blown away by all the AMAZING cards the Muses came up with for the summer release! There were countless times that I whacked myself on the forehead and thought: "Now why didn't I think of that?" They shared some of the most unique and inspiring ideas... and I just HAD to borrow a few! Here's a few of the ideas I *borrowed*. See those darling little fish? That's was Lori's brilliant idea! That little fish comes in a clear set, and I'd forgotten all about him! (GASP!) And see that *seaweed*? It's actually the leafy vine stamp, and I would NEVER have thought to use it for seaweed! That's just a sampling of Rhonda's genius!

I'm completely smitten with snorkel boy! He is such a fun stamp... and now I'm thinkin' we need snorkel GIRL! What do YOU think?
------------------------------
A Muse orange petite gingham paper, images, sentiment, and twinkle stickers. Canson watercolor paper. Rich cocoa Memento Ink. Stampin' Up blender pen and markers. Tattered Angels pearl glimmer mist.

12 comments:

Elena said...

What a great card! It is great that so many stamps work in so many different ways!

Novell said...

Love it! I know the muses have inspired me, too!

Gabriela said...

What a darling card - but then again your work is always so very pleasing to the eye.

Doris said...

WOW! I can't believe how much mileage you got out of one set of stamps--fabulous! (Found you from Anna Wight's blog.) We'll have to try that as a challenge some day...

Unknown said...

i have got use those lil' fishies! i love the softness of your designs. their just beautiful!!

Gabby said...

I love it! the fish are so cool and the seaweed! Cute card!

Jennie M said...

What a cute scene! I love the watercoloring, it looks so soft and pretty!

Anonymous said...

i know, my forehead hurts a bit too!! i love your little scene--awesome card!!

Dawn said...

You watercolored this card? Pretty! I love the soft look of it and the clever ways you used your stamps.

Michellem said...

I LOVE all the elements you used in this card! So cute - I echo your sentiment about the need for a Snorkel girl - maybe holding a sand dollar?? or coral??

Heather said...

So awesome, Becky! I love how soft and pretty your cards always are!

Rhonda said...

Hey Becky! I'm so sorry I didn't comment on this sooner, but I saw this in my email awhile back and just LOVED it, (still do)!! You are incredibly talented. Love the soft look and fun combo of stamps! Very cute!