Tuesday, February 8, 2011

*friends*

I am blessed to have the sweetest neighbors. They are a retired couple who are truly some of the kindest people I have ever met. They are the kind of people who love it when you stop over for no particular reason other than to visit. Livi and I dropped in on them the other day, and Marilyn gave me a candle. Then she sent Jerry over with the coolest set of candlesticks just because she had a few extras stored in the basement and she thought I would like them! How sweet is that? They have the cutest home. Everything is in it's place, but it is so warm, cozy, and inviting. They remind me of what true neighbors really are. Years ago, everyone knew everyone that lived on their street. They were like a big family who looked out for each other. I am so very blessed to have neighbors like that. I made this card for Marilyn, and she is the kind of person who will appreciate that it was handmade just for her.

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

I love this card! These prints together are just perfect. Great use of this stamp set and once again, love how you layered the sentiment over the lace. So clever!