Friday, February 4, 2011

*gone vintage*


I am such a vintage girl at heart. I {love} anything old and shabby, but sadly it's been a while since I've found the time to design something that reflects the style I adore the most. I have a shelf of old stamps in my craft nook, and it always makes me happy to use something that's been neglected for a while. I found jars of buttons, rolls of lace ribbon, stick pins, and stacks of vintage papers that had never even been opened. How sad is that! But today I put them to good use and made some sweet cards that make my little heart happy. Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Makes my heart happy, too! :) Darling project! -Anna.

Pamela S. Wade said...

These are gorgeous Becky! I love the vintage look too and you always do it so well! ~~Pam