Thursday, August 18, 2011

*baby girl*

I was digging around in my messy stamping nook the other day and found some stamps I completely forgot I had. I know.... it's borderline ridiculous. But on the other hand, it was a happy little discovery. Usually when I find something I forgot about, I find myself wondering why in the world I bought it in the first place! So I mixed the old with my brand new PaperTrey goodies and a set of cling stamps I recently bought at Michaels and came up with a baby card.

My kids went back to school today. Here's a funny little story for ya. I drop my son off at the high school only to get a call from him minutes later. Apparently, only the freshman class started school today. Oops.

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

Elena said...

Love your soft and pretty colors, Becky!

Michellem said...

So very pretty -
Poor Ben - I'll bet he was glad to get another day off school!

Pamela Wade said...

I love it! ~~Pam

Julie Marshall said...

This is so pretty! I love everything about it: the design, the color and those fabulous little flower details around the edges.