Wednesday, August 24, 2011

*thanks so much* butterfly card

I found a little time to play with my new Stampin' Up goodies this afternoon. I mixed in some eucalyptus cardstock and ink from A Muse Studio along with their chocolate pearls, and then I found some chocolate seam binding by Martha Stewart that I bought ages ago but for some reason never used. I'm really happy with this color combination. It would be great for a guy card too.

Here are a few close-ups:



I colored in a portion of the flowers with colored pencils and then added some glitter glue. Don't ya just love this polka dotted butterfly?



I must have a thing for butterflies, because I love this swirly one, too! I thought I'd attach the sentiment to it and try to make the linen thread looks like it's antennae.



Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous!! You always do great work - it seems simple but always goes together beautifully. When I try simple, it looks simple! :)

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous....have a super weekend!

enjoy *~*