Tuesday, June 24, 2008

*have a hoppy day!*

I had a little time yesterday afternoon to stamp just for fun, so I pulled out a few of my neglected A Muse stamps. I've had this cute little bunny for quite some time now but have never used it, (((gasp))) and I can't remember when I used the wagon last... so I figured it was high time I put them in the spotlight. I wanted Hoppy to be a girlie bunny, so I gave her a pair of sparkly pink sunglasses. Once again, I created one of my favorite things... a garden scene! Hoppy is spending the morning out in her garden picking flowers. There's so many beautiful blooms that she needs her wagon to haul them all home!

A Muse has some great sentiments, and I was able to combine two of them to create "have a HOPPY day!" I'm thinking I must have had Elena's *Out of the Box* challenge in the back of my mind when I made this! ;)
------------------------------
A Muse notecard, paper, images, sentiments, and ribbon. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. PrismaColor markers, black multi-liner pen, and clear spica glitter pen. Stampin' Up markers and sanding block. Scalloped punch by PaperSource. Harvest (yellow) Fresh Ink. Pop Dots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I just love those flowers!

Anonymous said...

This is too cute Becky! Love those sunglasses! ~~Pam

Novell said...

So stinkin cute! I love all the flowers everywhere!

Tracy said...

OMG! Fantastic. Now I want this bunny stamp!!!