Tuesday, June 10, 2008

*thank you* - AP inspiration challenge

The next Designer's Challenge is up over at the A*Muse*A*Palooza blog. This week's challenge is hosted by the fun and fabulous Jenn Shurkus. It's an inspiration challenge, and she chose this Vera Bradley print to spark your creativity. Be sure to visit the A*Muse*A*Palooza blog for all the details... and remember, even if you registered last year, you have to register again this year to be eligible to win the awesome prizes!

So on with my challenge card. I've used this layout before to create window scenes, but it's amazing how different it looks with different colors and different stamps. For some reason, this card reminds me of a Tweetie cartoon. The little bird looks nothing like Tweetie, and I'm not even sure if Granny had flowered wallpaper in her house! I just remember Tweetie sitting so innocently in her birdcage, and that mean old cat, Sylvester, up to no good, forever trying to sneak by Granny in hopes of eating Tweetie for lunch!

I'm having lots of fun playing along with the A*Muse*A*Palooza challenges. I hope you find a little time this week to play along yourself. Who knows... you could be the next winner!
------------------------------
Notecard, images, sentiment, and ribbon by A Muse. Black and real red cardstock, white craft ink, slot punch, and sanding block by Stampin' Up. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. VersaMagic red magic chalk ink. Copic markers and spica glitter pens. Pop Dots.

5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute card!

melissa said...

This card is too cute-I love it!

Tisha said...

Such a great card! I love the flowered wallpaper!

Tami said...

another lovely card.

Anonymous said...

This is too cute!!! I just love your awnings!