Thursday, June 26, 2008

*thank you* - Another AP Sketch Challenge

I had so much fun playing along with Tisha's sketch challenge yesterday, that I just had to make another card using the classic square sketch! I decided to use A Muse's flower cart, an oldie but most definitely a goodie!

This week's *Mystery Hostess* is the fabulous Geeta Suggs, 3rd place winner in last year's A*Muse*A*Palooza Ambassodor Contest and now an extremely talented A Muse instructor. She has a fun pocket card challenge going on over at her blog, so be sure to check it out! To say that I *love* pocket cards is an understatement, so I'm gonna try to squeeze in a little stamping time this afternoon to play along.

I'm off to take my son to the doctor for a check-up and some booster shots; then I'm making a quick stop at WalMart (that's wishful thinking!); and if all goes well, I'll have a little time to spare for stamping. Hope you can sneak in a little stamping time yourself!
------------------------------
A Muse notecard, papers, image, sentiment, and ribbon. Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder. Marvy punches. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers, spica glitter pens, and black multi-liner pen. Fiskars mini scalloped scissors. Stampin' Up sanding block. Fruit Punch and Lavendar stickles.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card! The colors are really nice!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, Becky!