Tuesday, February 12, 2008

*baby cards*

I *love* making baby cards... and it just so happens that I've got two baby showers to go to this month. I made both cards with the same layout, the only difference is one card is laid out horizontally with the crease at the top, and the other card is laid out vertically with the crease to the side. Both cards were made for baby boys, but they would work just as well work for baby girls. For the top card, I used images from the Sheep set by The Saltbox Studio. For the card below, I used a retired Stampin' Up set called Say Something Mice. I dug through my paper stash again and found some more fabulous papers by My Mind's Eye. These are double-sided which takes all the work out of finding papers that match. The brown paper on the sheep card is by K&Company... another of my favorite companies for a touch of vintage.

Beth is adding something new to The Saltbox Studio website...a Kid's Gallery! If your little one likes to stamp with you, submit a little piece of their work, and Beth will gladly add it in the gallery that will posted on the website soon!
------------------------------
*Welcome to the Flock*: Images and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio. K&Co and MME patterned papers. Ribbon Trends gingham ribbon. Fiskars mini scalloped scissors. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers. Spica glitter pens. Stampin' Up very vanilla cardstock and sanding block. Heidi Swapp edge distressor. Cuttlebug Perfectly Paisley embossing folder.
*Sweet Baby*: Stampin' Up very vanilla cardstock, sanding block, and image. MME patterned papers. Ribbon Trends gingham ribbon. Fiskars mini scalloped scissors. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers. Spica glitter pens. Heidi Swapp edge distressor. Cuttlebug Perfectly Paisley embossing folder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous cards Becky as always. I love your checked ribbon too. tami

Pamela Wade said...

These are both adorable and I'm sure the girls will love them! I especially love that Cuttlebug paisley embossing folder! ~~Pam