Saturday, February 2, 2008

*cuckoo for you!*

When I'm working on an assignment, there's always one card in the batch that quickly becomes my favorite. This is one of those cards, and I'm glad I can finally share it with you. I used one of my favorite color combinations... blue and brown. The shade of blue on the A Muse 4 bar note cards is wonderful! My favorite shade of brown comes on the A Muse bark notecard. I always have a supply of these on hand because I use them all the time! They are a staple. They have such a warm and toasty feel to them, and they are great for when you need an accent color and can't seem to find any other color that works. I added a few more of my favorites... polka dots (you know how much I *adore* polka dots!); some scallops (there is just something so sweet about scallops!); and gingham ribbon (I *love* gingham ribbon!) Oh...and one last thing. The MB Little Bird is currently my favorite A Muse image! I just love that little bird, and I stamped her repeatedly to get lots and lots of sweet little birds and a fun background for my card. (I'm wondering how many times I've used the words love and favorite in this post. Probably too many!)
------------------------------
A Muse notecard, papers, images, and sentiment. Ribbon Trends gingham ribbon. Fiskars mini scalloped scissors. Stampin' Up sanding block. Brilliance Graphite Black pigment ink. ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink. Copic markers.

3 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Sweet card Becky, I too LOVE that little birdie. Darling card and layout. Have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Love the brown and blue too!

jenstamps said...

I can see why this is your favorite!!! Blue and brown is on of my favorite color combos.