Wednesday, February 6, 2008

*kindness matters*

I've been sharing lots of cards from The Saltbox Studio with you, but it just dawned on me that I've completely neglected the "February Banner" set. It's made to coordinate with "A Banner Year", but it works just as well on its own. Here in the midwest, its common to see front porches and gardens decorated with a banner to celebrate the seasons, and now you can decorate your cards in much the same way. There will be a new companion set for every month of the year, so no matter what the season is, you'll have something fresh and fun to create with!
------------------------------
Image and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio. Notecard and papers by A Muse. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers. Fiskars mini scalloped scissors. Stampin' Up sanding block. Ribbon Trends orange gingham ribbon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! I am sure I will be one of the ones ordering the monthly banners. I love snowmen and this one is just adorable! LOVE the polka dots (my fav too) with him also. can't wait to see what's next! tfs!
kansmom

Novell said...

Love it! It's so soft and sweet. And I love the orange gingham ribbon...

Pamela Wade said...

This is very cute too! Always love your polka dots! ~~Pam