Monday, May 12, 2008

*anniversary card*

Our friends, Tom and Cindy, are celebrating their 25th anniversary this month, and we're attending a little get-together in their honor tonight. This is the card I made for them. Cindy loves purple, so I think she'll like it. Purple is a color I don't use very often, but I may just have to work on that!
------------------------------
Lily and Milo clear stamps. Stampin' Up cardstock and white craft ink. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers and spica glitter pens. Cuttlebug paisley embossing folder. Fiskars mini scalloped scissors. RibbonTrends purple gingham ribbon. Pop dots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute image!!!

Have fun tonight! And Congrats to your friends!

Anonymous said...

Sweet card! I love purple, personally.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is truly adorable Becky! Love all the purple! Darling image! :D

Marlou McAlees said...

so adorable!!! :)