Wednesday, May 7, 2008

*a peek inside baby's room* - Part 2

Today, I thought I would share with you a "boyish" version of the card I posted on Monday. I wanted to use the same basic idea, so I simply replaced the flowers on the curtains with teddy bears, added some blue strips of polka dotted paper, and then tied up the curtain with linen thread. I also added a blue brad at the top of the mobile.

Tami, one of A Muse's fabulously talented instructors, has finally joined the blogging world! When you get a minute, why not stop by and give her a hearty welcome! ;)
------------------------------
Images and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio (Mama Mouse and More set). A Muse notecard and papers. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers and clear spica glitter pen. Making Memories brad. Stampin' Up linen thread and sanding block. ColorBox creamy brown fluid chalk ink.

5 comments:

Elena said...

Becky, these cards are great! The mobile looks terrific behind curtains :)

Novell said...

Too stinkin cute! Love your curtains!

Anonymous said...

I just love those curtains!!!

Tami said...

Becky
Thanks so much. I really am having a hard time with all this attention but I must say I'm so happy to finally have a blog. It's a wonderful feeling and what a pleasant surprise to see my name on your blog. I know that you recently did it so I decided to give it a try too. I LOVE this card. I have to make one. You have a very unique style and I love each and every card you make. I send you big hugs.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Sweet card, what a clever idea for a design Becky. I LOVE it and I think your designs are just the sweetest.

Happy Mothers Day, Jennifer :)