Saturday, July 26, 2008

*howdy* - another sneak peek!

I've had this idea in my head for a while now, and I'm tickled that I was actually able to translate it onto paper! The new Farm Friends set is quickly becoming my favorite, and I love these cute farm animals stacked on top of one another! I like to use lots of patterns, and for this design I mixed one of A Muse's new vintage notecards with a piece of red madiera cardstock, and I love the combination! I used my copic markers to create some additional patterns. I started out with garnet polka dots, which was a great finishing touch to the sentiment, but I went a few steps further on the right edge of the card and used a black multi-liner pen to draw a circle around the garnet polka dot. Then I finished it off by outlining the black circle in olive.

The next Saltbox Studio release is scheduled for Monday, July 28th, and I can't wait for you to see all the sets! They are darling... and you're gonna want 'em all!
------------------------------
A Muse notecard, patterned paper, and ribbon. Images and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio. Stampin' Up black cardstock, circle punch, sanding block, and classic inks. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers, clear spica glitter pen, and black multi-liner pen. Scalloped punch by PaperSource. Pop Dots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a genius!!! This card is PERFECT!!!

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable Becky! You have such great ideas! Love it! ~~Pam

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Love it! I just love all of your layers and patterns. I might have to get my first Saltbox set this week!

Monica said...

I've been eyeing the Saltbox stamps.. Love your card... you might of just sold me on them!