Friday, July 25, 2008

*live simply* - sneak peek!!!


It's Day 3 of *sneak peeks*, and today I'm sharing some of the new primitive/folk art images that will be released on Monday. I'm excited that a saltbox is finally available, and for those of you who have been waiting for a truly primitive set, you're gonna love Saltbox Greetings! I mixed things up a bit on this one and pulled images from a few different sets, plus the dotted oval background stamp made by A Muse. The willow tree and saltbox can be found in the Saltbox Greetings set; the folk star is in the new Barn Banner set; and the "live simply" sentiment is from the Deck the House Companion set, a past release. Once again, I've used one of A Muse's new vintage notecards. I can't seem to get enough of them! I just *love* the pattern and the yummy colors!

Beth will be sharing one of my cards over at The Saltbox Sampler today, so be sure to stop by for a peek! The other girls on the Saltbox team have been busy sharing peeks on their blogs too, and you don't want to miss 'em!
------------------------------
A Muse notecard, papers, and dotted oval background. Saltbox, folk star, willow, and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio. VersaMagic tea leaves chalk ink. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers and clear spica glitter pen. Marvy scalloped oval punch. White sharpie poster paint pen. Pop Dots.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your style Becky, and this card is just great! Thanks for the "peek". (SOOO glad I'm in the SBS "club"!) If only I could get some of those awesome vintage notecards! No stores here carry A Muse, and who knows when online ordering will be possible?!!! *insert heavy, pitiful sigh* You are so blessed to have readily available supplies!

Anonymous said...

This card is so cute!!! I love all the layers and the willow tree in green is perfect I so have to try that out this weekend!

Hopefully my order of new vinatge note cards will arrive too!

Novell said...

I love it! Perfectly put together, as usual