Wednesday, July 23, 2008

*welcome* - sneak peek!

I couldn't bear the thought of not having a sneak peek for you today, so even though I've been out of town for a few days, I managed to squeeze in a little stamping time so I'd have some eye candy to share! This card showcases two new sets by The Saltbox Studio... Farm Friends and Saltbox Greetings. I'm a bit partial to Mr. Rooster. I have a thing for roosters, and I think he's adorable, especially his checkered tummy! I also love the "welcome" sentiment and that you can color it in to match your card. A Muse's new vintage notecards are fabulous! I used one on this card to create a farmhouse country feel. Be sure to stop by The Saltbox Sampler for another fun sneak peek!
------------------------------
A Muse kitchen notecard, red vintage paper, and black sheer ribbon. Image and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers, black multi-liner pen, and clear spica glitter pen. Stampin' Up scalloped circlepunch, 1 1/2" circle punch, sanding block, black cardstock, and riding hood red classic ink. Pop dots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute Becky!!! I love how the "Welcome" really stands out on the new Vintage papers!