Wednesday, September 24, 2008

*shrinky dinks snowman*

This morning I dug out a package of shrinky dinks that I picked up at Michaels a few weeks ago, and all I can say is SHRINKY DINKS ARE AWESOME!!! I can't get over how they shrink down to this darling little miniature size! After I admired my tiny little snowman , I ran upstairs to share my excitement with my husband. Well, he wasn't quite as excited as I was, but even he thought it was pretty cool.

This snowman is from the Winter Wonders set by The Saltbox Studio. It's one of my favorite sets, and you can bet I'll be shrinkin' every single snowman!
------------------------------
Images and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio. A Muse papers. Marvy scalloped punches. Stampin' Up linen thread, circle punch, and Riding Hood Red classic ink. Stazon Black ink. Copic markers.


2 comments:

jenstamps said...

How cute!!! I really need to pick up some shrinky dink sheets. I haven't used it in years but I am loving all the charms I am seeing lately. This little snowman is just adorable!!!

Maybe if we shrink some tools the hubbies will get excited. LOL

Anonymous said...

This is very cute Becky! I can't wait till winter! ~~Pam