Monday, September 8, 2008

*oh what fun!*

Time has gotten away from me, and I can't seem to figure out where the last few weeks have gone! The kids are back in school, and it's taken a bit longer than usual for us to get back into the swing of things. I sent my baby off to kindergarten, and after having a little one at home for the last 12 years, it has been a huge change for me. I'm afraid I don't deal with change all that well, but I've managed to adjust. I'm just hoping that one of these weeks I will get my act together and actually get a few things accomplished during the course of the day!

I haven't had a chance to stamp much lately, so I thought I would share a card that I made a while back. I have to admit that I'm not much of a camping girl, but I could probably be talked into pitching a tent out in the backyard and sleeping under the stars... for a night or two.
------------------------------
A Muse notecard, papers, ribbon, images, and sentiment. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers and black multi-liner pen. Stampin' Up sanding block. EK Success circle punch. Marvy scalloped oval punch. Island (blue) Fresh Ink pigment ink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card!!! I think we are in the same boat with kids growing up too fast!

Shirley said...

Now that is too precious. Ha! I love how you used the polkadots too.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card! Every detail is just perfect!