Sunday, September 14, 2008

*thanks so much*

I'm in love with the new "Sweet Bella" collection from Stampin' Up! Bella Blossoms is my favorite set in the new Idea Book. I just adore this flower! The details are amazing especially when you pop the layers up on dimensionals and add a little sparkle with a clear spica glitter pen. I'm also in love with the new riding hood red "in color"... so much so that I wish it would become a permanent color.

I was first introduced to stamping five years ago through Stampin' Up, and this card reflects my original style. I have a hard time describing exactly what "my style" truly is. I guess it's a mix of things... shabby, vintage, romantic. What's your style?
------------------------------
Stampin' Up: textured riding hood red cardstock and very vanilla cardstock; Bella Blossoms, Bella's Bloom, Cute and Curly (striped label), and Pocket Silhouettes (sentiment) stamp sets; curly label punch, linen thread, button bouquet designer buttons, and dimensionals. Other: Momento rhubarb stalk and angel pink inks. VersaMagic tea leaves and spanish olive chalk inks. Copic clear spica glitter pen. VersaMark pad. Sponge.

9 comments:

Giovana said...

Beautiful card!!! My style depends on my mood, but I love lots of layers and embellishments.

God bless
Giovana

Pamela S. Wade said...

I LOVE this card Becky! It's gorgeous! And of course I love your style! I don't know what my style is...a mixture maybe? ~~Pam

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Great card! Love the colors! Been missing your uploads! Nice to see you back! =)

My style?! hmm... SweetMissDaisy style. =)

Beate said...

Oh my goodness, Becky! Your card looks fantastic! I love all the layers. This set is already on my next order. If it wasn't there, you would have put it there for sure!
Hugs and smiles

Jennie M said...

Wow, this is SO beautiful Becky!! I love everything about it! I just love the style of all of your cards. I don't know if I have a style or not...but if I had to pick something, I guess I would say my style is *simple*!! :)

jenstamps said...

This card is beautiful!!!

I have no idea what my style is. Sometimes I think confused is a good word to describe it. LOL

Novell said...

So pretty, Becky. I love the Bella collection, too.

SentimentsbyDenise said...

Such a pretty card! I haven't ordered anything from the new catalog yet - trying to restrain myself, but your creations, as well as others' is making it hard to resist!
Thanks for sharing!

Shirley said...

You have been so busy. I love this flower. It is right there and so beautiful the way you chose to design around it.