Tuesday, August 26, 2008

*happily ever after*

Here's a wedding card I made for a friend who's getting married in a couple of weeks. I haven't made a wedding card in ages, so it was fun digging out a few A Muse stamps that I haven't used in a while. A Muse makes several different bride and groom images, but this one's my favorite! I made a little personalized tag using Karen Foster's snap stamps and created my own background paper with the Pocket Silhouettes set by Stampin' Up.

The new release is available over at the brand spankin' new A Muse website, so be sure to check it out!
------------------------------
A Muse papers, sheer ribbon, frame, bride & groom, and sentiment. Flower stamps, creamy carmel ink, linen thread, and sanding block by Stampin' Up. Marvy scalloped rectangle punch. Scalloped scissors from Hobby Lobby. Prima flowers. Flower punch from Target $1 bin. Making memories brad. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful Becky! I love that bride and groom and your tag makes it so personal! Love it all! ~~Pam

Shirley said...

Very different and very pretty too!

Anonymous said...

Very fun!

Anonymous said...

Darling!