Sunday, August 17, 2008

*happy summer* - SNEAK PEEK!!!

I'm back today with yet another card featuring A Muse's new naked tree image, and this time I've used it to create a glorious summer tree that reminds me of the big old oak tree that grew out back behind my grandma's house. This stamp is one of my favorites (can you tell?), and in just a few simple steps you can create so many different looks with it! Gotta love that! I stamped the tree in a nice chocolate brown ink; added leaves with my pale olive copic marker (59 of them... I counted.); and then I made my tree nice and full with A Muse's super dot stamp. In three easy steps my tree went from naked to fully dressed! I stamped the "happy summer" sentiment on top of my finished tree, and added some sweet little fluttering butterflies for a splash of color.

There's lots of sneak peeks out there, so fill up your coffee cup and enjoy the eye candy! You don't want to miss any of them!
------------------------------
A Muse notecard, papers, ribbon, images, and sentiment. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers, multi-liner black pen, and clear spica glitter pen. Stampin' Up basic brown classic ink and sanding block. VersaMagic tea leaves chalk ink. Heidi Swapp edge distressor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful! I love what you are doing with the tree!! :)