Friday, August 15, 2008

*a little bird told me* - SNEAK PEEK!!!

Another A Muse release is just around the corner, and I'm thrilled to be able to share a few *sneaks* of what's coming! Yep, that's a brand spankin' new black kitchen note you're seeing! Isn't it splendiferous? And don't ya just love it paired with A Muse's black vintage paper? There's also plenty of new stamps that you'll want to add to your collection. I adore the little bird silhouette. I used it twice on this design. Did you notice the one perched high up in the tree? Well, that's actually a naked tree (sounds scandalous, doesn't it?)... and it's a perfect example of the versatility and genius of A Muse. Leave the tree naked to create an eery feel or a fall scene. Give it lots of leaves for summer. Add some snow to it's branches, and it's just what you need for a winter-themed card. Dress it up in sweet pink blossoms for spring or for a delightful little scene like the one I've created here.

There are more sneak peeks to come, so be sure to check back! I've got lots of ideas for that naked tree... and I can't wait to share them with you!
------------------------------
A Muse notecard, papers, images, and sentiment. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers, black multi-liner pen, and clear spica glitter pen. Stampin' Up sanding block. Heidi Swapp edge distressor. EK Success circle punches. Pop dots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Becky!! Wow!! absolutely love what you have done with the tree and I love this color combo! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning!! I would have *never* thought of this. You are so creative.