Wednesday, August 13, 2008

*a lemonade kind of day*

You might recall seeing this card featured in the Oldies but Goodies section of the A Muse Newsletter a while back. The *oldie but goodie* is the lemonade stand. I love this image! It reminds me of the countless times my sister and I set up a stand with high hopes of making a little extra spending money. Well, we never made much money...but we sure had a lot of fun!

You won't find the Oldies but Goodies section in the newsletter anymore, as it is now a weekly feature over at the A Muse blog. In fact, the latest Oldies but Goodies were just posted this morning. Be sure to head on over to check them out!
-------------------------------
A Muse notecard, papers, ribbon, images, and sentiment. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers. Stampin' Up sanding block.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Super cute card! I love the colors you used that are perfect for lemonade!

Novell said...

Two of my oldest son's classmates had a lemonade stand last week so I *had* to stop and buy some! I heard they made almost $30 that day...one guy gave them $10! What a fun summer activity.

Love this card!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute Becky!!