Monday, January 21, 2008

*big news*

Last week I mentioned that I had some exciting news to share with you, and today's the day I'm finally able to tell you all about it! An amazing new company called The Saltbox Studio has invited me to join their design team, and this week I will be sharing *sneak peeks* of their new clear stamp collection that will launch on Friday!

This darling snowman is from the Winter Wonders set...which happens to be one of my favorites. The images in this set are some of the cutest *snow people* I've seen, and the sentiments are fabulous! The Saltbox Studio's designs are truly unique...and you're gonna love 'em!

I will be adding links to the design team over on the right. They are an incredibly talented group of stampers, and I am privileged to be working with them. Be sure to check out their blogs throughout the week, as they will be sharing sneak peeks as well.
------------------------------
Images and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio. Notecard and papers by A Muse. Stampin' Up circle punches, word window punch linen thread, paper piercing kit, and sanding block. Target dollar spot star punch. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers.

12 comments:

Juliana said...

He is just tooo cute!! I love that sentiment AND the way you did the star *picture holders*!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Ack!!! How cute is this! I just saw the advertisement for this company over on SCS! I clicked on the link and saw your name so I rushed right over! Congratulations! You'll be a wonderful addition to their team! :D

Novell said...

Sooo cute! Congratulations to you and the rest of the DT, and Saltbox! I can't wait to see more...and get my hands on some!

Nicole said...

Congratulations, what fun and exciting news! Can't wait to see their products. Oh and of course, your card is very cute, love the stars.

Tracy said...

Congratulations Becky!!
Ohhhh I can't wait to find out more about this. The sneak peek is adorable.
I also wanted to ask you... how did you cut the card on your "Friends Forever" card. I just *have* to try that!

lexi said...

great card becky! love those star tabs!

Chris said...

They are so lucky to have you...always love your cards and style! Congrats and I'll be taking a peek often!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Becky! I'm sure you'll be a great addition to their team.

I love this snowman card. It's perfect for today, too--it's snowing like crazy (about 6 inches so far)!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Warmest congrats and I'm bouncin' with happy for you, Beckster!

Pamela Wade said...

This is so cute Becky! Congratulations on your announcement! I can't wait to see more...looks like a great company! ~~Pam

Anonymous said...

I love this! It is so fun to see what others have done with this set! Your layout and touches are amazing as always!

Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

congrats Becky. I love the stamps and I love your card. I did view your slide show over the weekend and it rocks. It was so awesome. You are so talented! I wish you all the best on your new design team. You will shine woman!!