Saturday, January 12, 2008

*to an unforgettable friend*

This week was a good mail week. First, my order came from Cornish Heritage Farms. I just love the Kim Hughes Collection. I have been eyeing the Pretty Birds set for months now and am so excited to finally have it in my hands! I also bought Sweet Thang and Hugs & Kisses. I'm hoping to find some time this weekend to ink them up.

Thursday, my Stampin' Up sets came. I bought the Happy Hearts Day set because I *love* this elephant!

And last but not least...my Copic Marker DVD came in the mail yesterday. A Muse is now a distributor for Copic markers, so all of us designers and instructors are thrilled to be getting some tips on how to use them. I'm hoping for a few moments of peace and quiet this afternoon so I can watch it. (That is probably "wishful thinking" since a house with 3 kids rarely has any moments of peace and quiet!)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...with lots of time for stamping!
------------------------------
Stampin'Up cardstock, images, and white craft ink (for inking the edges). Fiskars mini scalloped scissors. Ribbon Trends gingham ribbon. Copic Markers. Brilliance Graphite Black pigment ink. Clear embossing powder. Heidi Swapp edge distressor.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Very sweet card! I've debated about this set, I don't feel I NEED it, but I've seen SO many super sweet cards with it, you're tempting me!! I love the colors/layout and cute tiny scalloped edge!!