Monday, January 14, 2008

*an Elzybells sneak peek*

It's sneak peek Monday, and today begins the count down to the new Elzybells release on Friday! This card features *moon girl*, and I've paired her up with one of my favorite A Muse sentiments. Isn't she just the cutest thing sittin' there on the moon with her little legs danglin'? I will be sharing more sneak peeks throughout the week, so be sure to check back often!
------------------------------
Notecard, papers, and sentiment by A Muse. Image by ElzybellsNA. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic Markers. Sakura stardust clear gel pen.

9 comments:

CraftyEngineer said...

Becky, this is SO Cute! I love that sentiment too.

friends said...

Adorable! I love Moon girl with this sentiment - you are so clever!!

Rhonda said...

Too sweet!! I love how you put that sentiment with her!! Perfecto!! :D

Novell said...

This totally inspired me for my sneak peek card for tomorrow!

Nancy said...

Oh so cute!! The new A Muse valentine sentiment works so well with this stamp!! TFS!!

jenstamps said...

Becky ~ this card is adorable and so is Moongirl. I am so shopping this weekend!!!

Tracy said...

This is soooo sweet! I didn't have that sentiment and now I'll *have* to have it with this cute girl. I love your style Becky! TFS!

Nicole said...

The way you cut out the image and popped her out is too cute and brings so much focus to her. I love how on many of your cards you use white to antique/frost the edges, so shabby chic! Love your work!

Anonymous said...

SO adorable Becky!! I love this sentiment with this image!! I will be CASEing this for sure!!