Sunday, January 6, 2008

*love blooms*

I often find myself digging through my stash of stamps in search of the perfect sentiment. To me, the *perfect* sentiment is one that can be used for more than one occasion.. you know, the ones you pull out time and time again and never get tired of using. That's what I love about A Muse sentiments. They are extremely versatile, and their combination of handwriting and font styles make them hands down some of the best on the market. This card would be perfect for a wedding or anniversary. Don't those bears make a cute couple?
------------------------------
A Muse notecard, papers, images, and sentiment. CTMH markers. Fruit punch stickles. SU circle punch and linen thread. Fiskars mini scalloped scissors.



Here's a letter that I altered for my daughter. Here name is Livi, so the *L* works not only for her initial, but also for the "love blooms" sentiment. She keeps it on her desk where she colors and stamps while I work. I think she'll be a very talented stamper one day! ;)
------------------------------
Altered letter from Wal Mart. Image, sentiment, and papers by A Muse. CTMH markers. Fruit punch stickles.

1 comment:

Elena said...

I love both of these projects Becky!