Wednesday, January 16, 2008

*have a swinging day!*

I'm glad you stopped by for another Elzybells sneak peek! There are too many adorable images in this release for me to pick a favorite... but this one definitely tops my list! This fun new Lizzie is called "girl on swing", and she coordinates amazingly well with A Muse's "have a swinging day!" sentiment. I created the background using "star swirl", and I gave it a little sparkle with my Sakura stardust gel pen. I hope you have a *swinging day*!
-----------------------------
Images by ElzybellsNA. Notecard, papers, and sentiment by A Muse. SU circle punch and sanding block. Paper source small scalloped circle punch. Copic Markers. Ribbon Trends ribbon. Sakura stardust gel pen. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Creamy Brown Colorbox Fluid Chalk inkpad.

9 comments:

Jennnix said...

Becky, thanks for doing such a great job with the "sneak peeks"! I love the colors and sentiment in this card!

3 Brats said...

cute, cute, cute!!
Missy

Novell said...

So adorable. I hope YOU have a swinging day! Your sneak peeks have been wonderful!

Pamela Wade said...

Hi Becky! I just found your blog the other day through Ivanka's blog! These cards you're making with the Elzybelle's stamps are so cute! ~~Pam

Nicole said...

First of all, I love the paper combo you used... but I really love the way you colored in the image, you are so talented. This is too sweet! Love it.

Rhonda said...

So sweet!!

CraftyEngineer said...

Becky... i love this. you're sneaks are so adorable!

Nancy said...

I am SO happy to see this image in the release!! This is one that I had spotted on the UK site & I was hoping the NA site would pick it up!! Another must have for me!! Your card is completly sweet & adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love this! Super cute colors and I love the layout too! Your designs are such an inspiration to me! Thanks for sharing!