Wednesday, January 9, 2008

*i love you to the moon and back*

I love this sentiment. I can't think of a sweeter thing to say to someone. My little girl says it to me all the time...and it makes my heart melt! This card is actually for my mom and dad. They are two of most generous-hearted people I know. We were recently in a car accident. We rolled our van on a trip to visit my husband's family, and by some miracle we walked away with just a few scratches. My parents have been incredibly good to us. Our dear friends graciously offered to drive the 2 hours to pick us up, and they brought a separate truck and trailor to haul our van back to town. On the night we came home, my parents changed their plans, took all of us out for supper at our favorite Italian restaurant, and even paid our friends for all they did for us. Then they gave our boys a generous donation toward a PS3. Since I am without a vehicle until things get settled with the insurance company, they are loaning us one of their cars. I love them more than words can express. I love them to the moon and back.
------------------------------
Notecard, papers, images, and sentiment by A Muse. Marvy scalloped oval punch. Copic markers. Sakura clear stardust glitter pen. SU circle punch (used to create the moon).

3 comments:

Novell said...

What wonderful friends and parents you have! So glad you are all doing okay.

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful, caring family you have!! Of course, they love YOU to the moon and back!! Wonderful card - and blog - I might add!

Rhonda said...

Wow what a great story, I'm glad you're all ok and you have people in your life lookin out for you!! This card is awesome!! :D