Wednesday, January 30, 2008

*you stole my heart*

The A Muse girls have whipped up some amazing cards using this masked bandit, so today I thought I'd share my version with you. I think I'll be re-creating this one to give to my honey for our anniversary this year. It's not until October, but it's always good to plan ahead. :) There are lots of layers to this card, and my favorite is the grass. It's a fun and easy way to add a little texture and dimension. And the little red twinkle heart is a super-simple way to add a bit of bling.

This card was included in the "inspiring ideas" section of last week's A Muse Weekly. If you haven't already subscribed, take a minute to sign up. Every edition includes a fabulous Card of the Week along with a few comments by the designer who created it. Plus, you get stamping tips, additional card ideas, A Muse class schedules, and exciting news about upcoming releases. It's chucked full of stamping goodness, I tell ya!
------------------------------
A Muse images, sentiment, notecard, papers, and twinkle sticker. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers. Stampin' Up sanding block and circle punch (used to create the moon).

3 comments:

jenstamps said...

Oh how cute! I love the star back ground behind him very clever! This is a great Anniversary card!!!

lexi said...

i loved this card as soon as i saw it in the a muse weekly--so awesome!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute card Becky, LOVE all the fun detail and The sentiment is perfect with the image. Jennifer :)